NOTICE: A NEW ADVANCEMENT IN KINESIO TAPING® SEMINARS
Starting in July of this year, all KT3 seminars will be Advanced Whole Body courses only. The specialty courses will now be part of our new KT4 seminars. The KT4 that we will start offering in July, will make your practitioners experts in their field when it comes to Kinesio Taping® techniques.
Join the growing family of health professionals helping the world to perform better in everyday life and in competition. From the high-profile athlete to the rehab patient, the Kinesio Taping® Method is advancing health science everywhere.
Only Certified Kinesio Taping® Instructors and Practitioners can offer patients and clients the full knowledge and physical benefits that Dr. Kenzo Kase and Kinesio Taping® can deliver.
KINESIO TAPING® ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL IS THE ONLY ONE.
- The only organization that can issue CKTP accreditation. Join the Kinesio® family by becoming a Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner(CKTP). Our CKTPs are respected throughout the therapeutic and athletic communities for their knowledge and expertise.
- The only association, technique, education system and product in that has been around for 30+ years. While our competitors may claim that they are us, Kinesio® has led the way for well over a quarter-century. Your clients and patients can be confident that your training is with a time-tested method trusted throughout the health care field.
- The only continuing source for the most up-to-date training. Kinesio® is the worldwide leader and developer of the Kinesio therapeutic taping market.
- The only resource for our state-of-the-art database and reference system. Through interactive video, instructional, and forum platforms, our database system allows our trained seminar attendees to further their knowledge and foundational techniques.
- The only publisher of full-color step-by-step manuals detailing the Kinesio Taping® Method. Guided by Dr. Kenzo Kase, the KTAI Education Committee, and tens of thousands of Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioners and Instructors, our manuals have been developed to provide up to date instruction on the most demanded technique in the world.
Interest in and excitement for our services and products continue to rapidly grow. Browse our current available approved Kinesio Taping® seminars and get certified! Kinesio Taping® Certification Courses are open to and designed for Licensed, Certified, and/or Registered Health Care Professionals in an advanced healthcare setting.
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Athletic Trainers
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Doctors of Chiropractic
- Licensed Acupuncturists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Doctors of Medicine
- Non-Listed Health Care Professionals, please contact KTAI for approval
All of these groups have had 80 or more course hours of anatomy and physiology. These are the prerequisites.